June 6, 2013

My Style: Tigers & Camo


Today's Look:  has a safari jungle theme.  To showcase my favorite animal, I chose to wear my newest tiger shirt.  Since regular jean shorts would have been too tame,  I wore camouflage printed cut-off shorts.  The shorts went nicely with the tiger shirt, making the outfit a little more wild.  To create a border between the shirt and shorts, I wore a tan, embellished belt.  Matching the colors of the belt and shorts, I wore tan, gold/silver beaded sandals and a green purse.


Outfit Details:  Shirt and Shorts by Express at express.com, Sandals by Steve Madden at Dillard's (Prescott, AZ), Bag at World Market (Prescott, AZ), Belt by Roxy at PacSun (Scottsdale, AZ). 


Fashion Tip:  This summer printed shorts are the new jean shorts.  


No comments:

Post a Comment