July 8, 2013

My Style: Sheer Green & Lace


Today's Look:  has a hint of hipster and dash of wild west.  To start the look off, I chose my sheer green blouse and beige lace shorts.  The shorts are high-wasited, so normally I tuck tops into them, but today I felt like switching it up.  Matching the lace on my shorts, I chose my Steve Madden ankle boots, that are a light leather and include lace flourishing on the sides.  To contrast with the light brown of the boots, I wore dark boot socks and a dark brown necklace to pull it together.  Finishing off the look, I wore my fringe suede purse, beige bracelet, dark brown bracelet, two rings, and tarnished gold stud earrings.  


Outfit Details: Shirt by Romy (Bellingham, Washington),  Shorts by Sparkle and Fade at Urban Outfitters (Scottsdale, Arizona), Lace Boots by Steve Madden at 6pm.com, Purse by Steve Madden at nordstrom.com, Bracelets at Target (Prescott, Arizona), Necklace by Forever 21 (Scottsdale, Arizona).

Fashion Tip:  Ankle boots with shorts is a current summer trend.  Just be careful to make the pairing classy.


Boots:  12345


Kate Bosworth                       Jessica Alba                    Miranda Kerr

No comments:

Post a Comment