September 18, 2013

My Style: Made in the '90s


Today's Look:  is military inspired with camouflage clothing, combat boots, and a whole lot of attitude.  To start the look off, I first chose the camo, zip-front jacket.  I love the military cut and decor buttons.  To make the long sleeve jacket more casual, I decided to roll up the sleeves and leave it unzipped.  Next, I knew I wanted to wear my black combat boots to keep the theme going, so I chose to wear my black v-neck that says "Made in the 90's."  To add edge, I chose a beige, spiked headband and pulled it in by wearing beige, lace shorts.  Finishing off the look, I wore a black fringed purse, tan bracelet, and stud earrings.  


Outfit Details:  Jacket c/o Charlotte Russe ❤, Shirt from Forever 21 (Scottsdale, Arizona), Shorts by Sparkle and Fade at Urban Outfitters (Tucson, Arizona), Boots by Steve Madden at nordstrom.com, Bag by American Eagle at ae.com, Headband from Claire's (Tucson, Arizona), Earrings from Aeropostale (Scottsdale, Arizona), Bracelet from American Eagle (Tucson, Arizona).


Fashion Tip:  Adding a lace piece into an edgy outfit creates a feminine yet tough look that is attention worthy.



Photos by Kiersten Shae Photography


Camouflage jacket and photo links found here.


  Cara Delevingne          Ellie Goulding             Kat Graham             Selena Gomez

No comments:

Post a Comment