November 5, 2013

My Style: Young, Wild, & Free



Today's Look:  is youthful with edgy embellishments and a tight mini dress, wild with animal print and fringe, and free in the spirit of risk taking.  To start the look off, I first chose the form-fitting, leopard print dress and embellished, denim vest.  I really like how the dress is flattering and sexy with its hip-hugging cut, yet modest with a nice length and mock turtle neck.  The vest has a light acid wash finish which adds an '80s flare and metal studs on the collar that add an edge.  To match the vest, I chose a dark embellished belt and stacked bracelets.  For my recent birthday, I received my first pair of Jeffrey Campbell's and, of course, another Steve Madden purse.  I couldn't wait to wear the pairing, so I chose to wear my new taupe, Lita boots and taupe, fringe purse.  To finish off the look, I wore long, tarnished gold earrings and two rings.  


Outfit Details:  Dress and Denim Vest c/o Charlotte Russe , Bag by Steve Madden at nastygal.com, Shoes by Jeffrey Campbell at nastygal.com, Bracelets from American Eagle (Scottsdale, Arizona), Earrings from Earthbound Trading Co. (Flagstaff, Arizona), Rings from Aeropostale (Scottsdale, Arizona).


Fashion Tip:  When worn the right way, a sleek leopard print dress can be not only stylish and appealing, but also flirtatious and fun.  



Dress, accessory, and shoe links found here.


No comments:

Post a Comment