January 15, 2014

My Style: Paint It Black


Today's Look:  channels the dark, grunge style of rock-in-roll.  This outfit is perfect for a wild night out on the town or going to a concert.  First, I chose the top.  I have been wanting a Rolling Stones top for awhile now but I kept finding sweatshirts, so when I found this sparkle-studded tank, I was thrilled!  The tank is long and loose, so I wore a black sports bra underneath for modesty.  Next, I chose the faux leather leggings and jacket.  I say, if you're going punk, go all the way.  Keeping the look mostly black, I wore platform, ankle boots and slapped on some eyeshadow for drama.  Finishing off the look, I wore a spiked necklace, black stud earrings, red lipstick, and two rings.


Outfit Details:  Top by Rolling Stones Bravado at Forever 21 (Scottsdale, Arizona), Pants and Jacket from Express (Tucson, Arizona), Shoes by Grey City at nastygal.com, Necklace by Charlotte Russe at charlotterusse.com, Black Bedazzled Ring by Silver Luxuries at Kohl's (Prescott, Arizona), Earrings from Aeropostale (Tucson, Arizona), Midi-Chain Ring was a gift.


Fashion Tip:  Black is always a great choice for any outfit, day or night.  It's sleek, cool, and always has a certain edge to it.  So, when in doubt, or unsure of what to wear, a black outfit is a chic go-to!


Photography by Billy Stuckman

Celebrities rocking The Rolling Stones t-shirt trend:


Harry Styles          Cher Lloyd          Jessica Simpson          Krysten Ritter          Jessica Alba

No comments:

Post a Comment