April 1, 2014

My Style: Jungle Festival


Today's Look:  blends the wonder of the Coachella Valley Arts & Music Festival with the beauty of an Ali & Kris jungle-print blouse.  I styled the Coachella Festival look from head to toe, including a rosebud headband, fringe purse, burgundy cut-offs, and cut-out ankle boots.  This look is inspired by a combination of a 1960's flower-child hippie along with the current trend of jungle/animal print.  By the way, I wanted to thank you all for reading my blog and giving me amazing support over the past year.  Today is the one year anniversary of my blog!  Arizona Girl is officially one.  If you look at my first posts, the photos were taken using an iPhone 4 and in my backyard or in front of my garage.  I like to think I've come a long way.  You'll still see my back deck from time to time, but I hope my photographers will continue to use their Nikon and Cannon cameras for lighting adjustments and that I have time to drive to different locations for variety.  You all rock and thank you for a great year!  Xoxo, Shelly


Outfit Details:  Top courtesy of Ali & Kris , Lipstick called Cinnamon Swirl courtesy of N°7 (at Phoenix Fashion Week) , Hairspray called BB Thickening Hairspray courtesy of Bumble and Bumble (at Phoenix Fashion Week) , Cami by Express at Express, Headband by Love Culture at Love Culture, Shorts by Bullhead Denim at PacSun, Purse by Steve Madden at nordstorm.com, Boots by Merona at Target, Rings by Aéropostale at Aéropostale, Nails by Impress at Walgreens.


Fashion Tip:  Artistic top + headband + cut-off shorts + ankle boots = Coachella worthy style.  Easy breezy fabulous!







Get connected with Ali & Kris:





1 comment: