August 19, 2014

My Style: Shake It Off


Today's Look:  emphasizes the beauty of a bohemian-inspired festival styling.  A rose print, sheer kimono over a black lace crop top with embroidered denim cutoffs and cool, buckle sandals make such a comfortable yet beautiful combination.  As summer comes to an end in Arizona, so does the festival season.  But you will see me continue to style with bohemian touches.  I've discovered that one of my favorite fashion genres is what I like to call bohemian grunge.  I see it as bohemian with an edge, not total hippie, not total punk.  But maybe a relaxed combination somewhere in between.  To complete this outfit styling, I added round, metal lace sunnies, a crystal pendant necklace, a studded leather bracelet, and two pretty, tarnished gold rings.  Of particular note are the burgundy sandals--have you ever seen a pair of shoes that you couldn't resist?  Meet my buckle-adorned sandals in distressed leather with layered wood heels. :)  BTW, if you haven't heard Taylor Swift's brand new single, "Shake It Off", I highly recommend that you check it out.  It's definitely my anthem for the new school year!  I included her new video below for ya. Trust me, it will make you want to dance and brighten your day. Xoxo, Shelly


Outfit Details:  Kimono and Cutoffs courtesy of Charlotte Russe ♡ | | Crop Top from Basement Marketplace | Sunglasses by Style Vault from Amazon.com | Crystal Necklace, Stud Earrings, & Bracelet from Earthbound Trading Company | Layered Ring from World Market | Flower Ring from Aeropstale | Sandals Freebird design by Steven from Urban Outfitters 


Fashion Tip:  Every person (guy and girl) needs to have at least one crystal pendant necklace and one studded leather bracelet.  Then enjoy the beauty of wearing them together.  Perfection.







            


5 comments:

  1. The shorts are really amazing. Found your blog on lookbook and loved it! Would you like to follow each other on google friend connect? Let me know please!

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Sofia! :)

    Xoxo, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is absolutely perfect! my style's completely Boho-Grunge, and there's nothing about this outfit I wouldn't wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your look, especially the shoes.

    ReplyDelete