November 13, 2014

My Style: Wild West


Today's Look:  is a perfect mixture of city grunge and western boho.  One of my favorite new closet additions is this fringe jacket.  The jacket has beautiful brown coloring so I kept the rest of the outfit monochromatic faded black.  I wore the softest v-neck top and high-waisted, shredded denim shorts. Since the weather is chilly, I wore distressed tights underneath my shorts.  Finishing off the look, I added chokers, platform boots, and the best crossbody bag.  Enjoyed a relaxing afternoon at a scenic lake, making the best afternoon, especially after a stressful week.  Xoxo, Shelly


Outfit Details:  Jacket courtesy of The Mint Julep Boutique ♡ | Top courtesy of Z Supply ♡ | Bag courtesy of T-Shirt & Jeans (available at Wet Seal) ♡ | Layered Choker courtesy of PYKNIC2 ♡ | Hair Extensions courtesy of Crisace ♡ | Tattoo Choker courtesy of Chictopia ♡ | Shorts courtesy of Garage ♡ | Tights from Dillard's | Boots from H&M 










Beauty Tip:  A quick, easy, & affordable way to add volume and thickness to your hair is by wearing Crisace iHair!  The hair extensions don't require weaving or hair appointments--you can easily put them in your own hair and go.  I am so impressed with the natural hair that can be curled, straightened, and shampooed.  Watch the video below to see how easy application of iHair is!  



 

8 comments:

  1. this outfit is so cute

    giveaway on my blog!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The absolute BEST! Prettiest, most stylish, etc.etc.etc.
    You can't top this look, and can't top this model.
    Your makeup is so flawless and perfect, yet so very natural.
    Jayme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, too much, Jayme :) But glad you like the styling!

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Bianka :)

    XOxo, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been having a slight love/hate relationship with fringe. It looks weird, but when I see girls like you styling them in such a rad way I fall in love! :D Love this jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the brown fringed jacket it looks amazing on you.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete